If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Friday, November 1, 2013

Colourful Blankets wip

The colourful blanket for my oldest daughter is growing very fast during the last few weeks.  Now I know the size which I want for this blanket, it should be 130*160cm so I have to crochet only 20 rounds approximately and then a border.


Another one project I've started. It's a diagonal granny stitch blanket in three colours. It will be in my Etsy shop when will be finished. 


Take care of each other...
Yours Olga

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Классное! Такое будет замечательным украшением детской!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blanket will it be beautiful! I loooove it!
    Colorful and very, very nice!
    Kisses from Catalonia, Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ольга, какая красота, потрясающее сочетание цветов!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips