If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Magic Baby Blanket. WIP



After I've finished one of my most significant projects such as the Fairy Tale Tablecloth (see my last post) I
must continue to crochet one of my five WIPs. So now I'm working on a baby blanket in a block stitch pattern which I wanted to try a while ago. I love the pattern to work with. Also, the result is so nice - the blanket turns out soft and thinner, and more flexible than a simple granny stitch. The yarn is Magi-knit Baby DK by James C.Brett.

Have a wonderful week!
Greetings
Olga

P.S. It's the first time I'm writing from my Samsung Galaxy. 

Todays Party:

Busy Fingers, Busy Life

2 comments:

  1. Очень приятное одеялко. Такие нежные цвета. Хорошей тебе недели!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super beautiful, Olga!! ♥ Lovely colors and this multicolor yarn is perfect for the pattern, great choice!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips