If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Monday, September 10, 2012

Triangle Garland!

   I've finished my triangle garland! First I attached it to window blinds at my playroom and then I realized I didn't took any pictures of the finished garland. So I had to do it by jumping around the window :)
A bunch of pictures for you...

Triangle Garland 1


Triangle Garland 10

Triangle Garland 2

Triangle Garland 12

Triangle Garland 5

Triangle Garland 7

Triangle Garland 3

Triangle Garland 4

Triangle Garland 9

Triangle Garland 8

Triangle Garland 11

Triangle Garland 6

   The triangle above was decorated on the reverse side of it.  You can see the green DC border's wrong side. haha...
Are you enjoyed the pictures? Now a few statistic. The yarn I used is Stylecraft Special  DK acrylic yarn, I usually buy at Deramores online yarn shop. The 4 mm/G hook. My favorite. The total amount of needed yarn is 115 g.
   As I already wrote I made 12 triangles, but I needed only 9. So three of them were chosen as usual with my eyes closed. :)
Here they are, unnecessary:

Triangle Garland


   The marvelous wooden beads I got from eBay as well as 23mm resin buttons.

   A few weeks ago I bought round handles for a bag and yesterday I started crochet the striped bag. The  pattern I found on Ravelry.

Striped Bag wip

Have a sunny day!
Your Olga
With Love to all my readers!

P.S. I'm linking to
Petals to Picots
Craftionary
Crochet at Begonvilliev
~ Did you make that? ~
Crafty Confessions
Равлики
The Crochet Boulevard

4 comments:

  1. Preciosos y creativos, abrazos Olga :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!! Your garland looks really wonderful. So cute with these beads and flowers! Love it. And the place on the window blinds is perfekt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely perfect! Thanks for linking to the Tuesday Confessional!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips