If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Golden Shrug

Golden Shrug. back

Let me introduce my Golden Shrug!
I've finished it a while ago. Today was the 1st time I wore it. And only today I made the pictures. Actually, my husband and my oldest son were photographers. The pattern's name is Maui Shrug, it's the description I've found here. The yarn is a blend of cotton and viscose, and the strand is a little bit slick, so it was uncomfortable to crochet. I took a 5mm hook.

A little bit blurry... front view

Golden Shrug. front

 On the bottom of the sleeves, I made 9-DC-shells and 1 SC between them.

Golden Shrug. sleeve

Tracery...

Golden Shrug. tracery

A long long time ago I've planned to make a shawl using this pattern.

Did you ever think -  a shrug could be a SCARF! :)

Golden Shrug. scarf?

My shrug-or-scarf without a white border yet.

Golden Shrug. scarf??

What do you say? I like it!

Golden Shrug. back 2


  About my previous post's bolero. It is almost done! I've joined all the squares and starting to make a border and... my yarn in Cornish color is over... So I'm waiting for a parcel from an online shop. To be honest I can't wait for the day when it will arrive... As well I'm thinking about leftovers of that yarn... Maybe it will be a granny square cushion? Or ripple cushion?

 It's all for today... 
I wish you a wonderful weekend
and
I wish you
to have LVE in your heart!

Yours Olga-Soleil




P.S.I'm linking at Did you make that?


8 comments:

  1. Oh Olga, it's beautiful. I like the pattern and the colour you used very much.

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I like your shrug much more than the original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful, Olga: Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Оля, очень красиво получилось. У тебя замечательный блог! Рада знакомству!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's really beautiful! I want one!!! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to last week's Tuesday Confessional link party. You've been featured so head on over and check it out! I hope to see you at tomorrow's Tuesday Confessional.
    http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2012/08/tuesday-confessional-features.html
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips