If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Simple Square Blanket



  Yes, the blanket is finished a while ago as well as a couple of other projects. You know now is the summer holidays and my kids are at home... so I have not enough free time to write here...
And my blanket is not mine... I made it for my youngest son. He himself chose the colors from James C.Brett Top Value DK Acrylic yarn .



The size is 125*145cm. 


The as-you-go joining method I've used.


A 4.5mm hook.


For the edging I made 1 round  of  3dc and 2dc clusters one by one, then 2 rounds in sc(one in black, one in white) and then 1 round in dc.
  Now I'm working with one summer shrug and just started another one warm granny stripe shrug with long sleeves.
I hope I'll see you soon here...
Have a wonderful week!
with L♥VE 
Olga 

16 comments:

  1. Happy happy! Hope the weather for enjoying kids is happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh woooow Olga it is gorgeous! The joining in black is simply wonderful with all the other colors !
    Kisses!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son must be very happy with his new blanket. It is gorgeous!
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blanket is absolutely stunning. I love the bright colours.

    Have a nice holiday. I hope the wether is better in Ireland than in the Netherlands.

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors! That's what makes a simple blanket spectacular1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is stunning, I love it
    Lol Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very beautiful blanket.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful blanket.

    Şahane battaniye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this turned out so great. I'll bet your son just loves it. Thanks for sharing at our party this week. (btw - do you know that you have word verification on? Just thought I'd mention it in case you didn't)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is Super Amazing.. I am loving this blanket.. Pinning this awesomeness.. Thanks for linking up at Friday Fun Party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is GORGEOUS!!!! I LOVE it...the colors are amazing! I'm following you on GFC so I don't miss any of your gorgeous creations! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! I would love to try to make something like that! Nice happy colours! Thanks for sharing and have Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blanket is very beautiful, I love the colours & the pattern :) just started following you blog too, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your sons new Rug is truly lovely..Love the bright colours.. In fact l love your entire blog..Very bright, happy & just nice to come in & have a sticky.. Best Wishes,
    Hahnsmum..
    Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  15. that's such a lovely blanket! I love the way the squares look round their edges

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so pretty. Love the colors!

    New follower from Motivate Monday. Love for you to stop by and return the follow. Hosting Mom's Monday Mingle. Love for you to link up;)

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips