If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sunshine Award

Sunshine Award from Helen
  
A few days ago I've received a Sunshine Award! Helen from 26 Minutes Past passed it to me. To be honest it is second award from Helen. Take a minute to take a look at her lovely blog. By the way, Helen has recently became a mommy for a new baby boy!
So thank you very much, Helen, for the Award! I'm very pleased and proud as well!


The Award has the Rules:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you;
2. Answer 10 questions about your favourite things;
3. Nominate 10 further blogs to receive the Sunshine Award and let them know they've been nominated.

My answers:
 1. Favourite animal. I don't have;
 2. Favourite number. Number 8. It is my number... my date of birth (8th of August)... the infinity simbol as well;
3. Favourite non alcoholic drink.  Red grape juice;
4. Facebook or Twitter. Facebook. I am there, but I'm not very social. There I mostly read the news from my subscriptions;
5. My passion. I love to crochet;
6. Getting or giving. Of course to get it is nice for me but more I like to give. This is the greatest moment to see the face of a person to who I present something. Also I like making surprises! 
7. Favourite pattern. May be a circle in three rounds (1st round -12 dc; 2nd rnd - 2 dc tog and ch 1 in each st around or between the stitches; 3rd rnd - 3 dc and ch 1 in each ch-1-space);
8. Favourite day of the week. Thursday, because ahead is just one day and then - Hooray! - the weekend!
9. Favourite flower. I more like Orchids, Nasturtium, Gerberas...
10. Favourite country. Spain! Because I never been there and I really want to visit there.

And the blog list I like to visit (in random order):


Made in K-town
Crochet in Color
Green Dots & Rainbow Stripes
Bunny Mummy
Lief en Mooi
Greedy For Colour
Hooked! a Crochet Addict's Blog
The Green Dragonfly
Apple Blossom Dreams

I know, Ladies, some of you already have the same award... Still, I give the award to all of you because I find the joy of creativity in your blogs and a lot of inspiration! Thank you!

Have a sunny days!
With lve
Olga

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Olga! And thank you so much for thinking of me when passing on this award, I'll be editing my last post to thank you there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Olga. You made me smile by passing this along to me. You received a well deserved award...a Sunshine award for a Sunny Blog and lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations with the Award! And I'm very proud receiving it from You. Thank you Olga, ik makes my day sunny (its raining in the Netherlands;-))

    X Talitha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award Olga and thank you so much for thinking of me! It really made my day! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award Olga and thanks so much for passing it on to me! I will make sure that I follow the rules and pass it on as soon as I can. I have just moved house so I have lots of other commitments at the moment but I will do it as soon as I can. Thanks again. Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4th of July! Just wanted to stop by & say hello. I may not comment but I visit often. Stay Cool!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips