If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, June 3, 2012

New rainbow bag. In progress...

Hello Hello Hello!
Another one colorful, rainbow, cotton stash project! I was inspired by a lot of crochet bags as this bag, or this one by DROPS and a lot of similar lovely striped or no striped bags!

Rainbow bag wip 1

Rainbow bag wip 2

Rainbow bag wip 3

Rainbow bag wip 4
 
I'm using for the bag two strands together(thick and thin) of different cotton yarn from my stash with a 4,5mm hook. I'm writing a description during the work as well, so stay in touch!

Have a sunny week-end!
Olga 
with LOVE 

Edited at next day:
at this point my bag might be a cap ... hehe...

6 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely gorgeous. What a lovely colours!

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Soleil

    I love yor bag!!!!!! I think it´s awesome!!! I would like to know if there is a tutorial for this bag, I hope so! Please let me know to my mail : roziramirez_19646@hotmail.com
    Thank you
    Rozi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rozi. Thank you for the nice comment. The pattern you can find on My Patterns page. Just scroll to top of my blog and you will find this page.
      Best wishes.

      Delete
  3. I can't find where to click to find your patterns, such a beautiful bag!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips