If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Friday, March 23, 2012

Heart Garland

A long time ago I promised to show you hearts. Do you remember this post about the many of my WIPs... So, number 6 is finished some time ago. It is a Heart Garland! I have planned to make it for the Valentine's Day, but I have overestimated the my speed of crochet and the amount of my free time. hehe.  Therefore the garland was ready for the first day of March.




My inspiration comes from here.


The yarn I've used is Acrylic chunky yarn the following brands: Stylecraft Special, Stylecraft Baby, King Cole Big Value, Hayfield Bonus, Tivoli Eurospun Block Buster. With a hook J/6mm.




I really like the image below! I like how the white border of hearts and the thread stands out nicely on a dark background...


 ***

And here is my oldest daughter Anastasia on St.Patrick's Day Parade.


Have a nice and sunny day!
And thank you for stopping by!
Olga

7 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea! I'm a new follower and I'd love to have you stop by my brand new blog and follow too:) My first link party/give-away is going right now and ends tonight at midnight. I hope you'll stop by and link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olga, this is so pretty. I love the white outline and the pattern is a really pretty heart one. Thanks for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely garland!!And LOVELY daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! That is so cute! I love to crochet and this is such a great idea. We'd love for you to link this up to our party. http://housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com/2012/03/riverton-housewives-round-up-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely garland, and hearts aren't just for valentines day they are for every day!

    I made a little valentines knit, but my daughter likes to wear it all the time, pop over and have a look on my blog if you have the time.
    Fleur xx

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips