If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Coaster's Pattern and a List of my Wips

 I have drawn for you, my creative readers, a graphic pattern of coaster from previous post in which I told  about a Rainbow Set. I hope the pattern is clear... Frankly, I would like to learn to use some software for drawing patterns, but... but... but... this going to take a lot of free my time(I think so) which a have not. Therefore below you can see a graphic pattern drawn by me. I think it is better than nothing and you can do the same thing for your kitchen and dining room or may be for a gift...

Rainbow Coaster's Pattern
*** 26/03/2013 Edited to add ***  Here you will find the written pattern for the coaster.

And I have a few work-in-progress projects... Try to count them:
 1. A shawl for my mom. Ooooh, it is my headache. Sorry, my sweet mom... I really want to make for you this nice shawl. I promised to present it to you as a Birthday gift(in December of last year). The yarn I used for the shawl is so uncomfortable for me - 8 thin strands which not twisted together with each other... 
 2. African flower hexagons for a bag! A colorful bag for me using a cotton yarn.
 3. Granny square's blanket for me, which will be finished very soon, here it is:

Granny Square Blanket

4. A blanket  which I have started with  A Granny a Day
CAL. I talk about it here on my other page. I do each of squares every night before I going to sleep, but I make pictures of it not so often...


 5. A blanket for my younger son I have started two days ago. Just big plain colorful squares.
6. And... and... and... HEART GARLAND!!! Love love love hearts!   Love garlands!

Heart Garland

Total 6 projects. Stunned! And I have the same amount of projects in my head!
That's all for today, my dears! 
I'm going to crochet!Have a nice day and a nice Sunday and a nice every day! 
Olga 

I'm linking at Crochet Boulevard

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your coaster chart. It seems clear to me, and I might try it. I too draw my patterns by hand.
    Wow, 6 crochet projects! They must keep you quite busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olga, it is all looking wonderful, with the blanket with colored circles joined in white being my favorite... love it!

    xo
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips