If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Some more stuff for Christmas

Hello my dears!
How was your Christmas? I hope it was fun, and Santa brought for you gifts that you wanted ...

And here is the Christmas Tree Ornaments I made for a couple of hours. 


The pattern is very easy:
Ch 4 join in ring.
Rnd 1:   Dc and ch 1 - repeat 12 times.
Rnd 2:  2 Dc and ch 1 in each ch 1 space of previous round. Ch 20 for a handle - in any place between the 2 Dc clusters. 
That's it!!! 


Simple! Beautiful! Colorful!



The acrylic yarn I 've used is Stylecraft Special Chunky, Tivoli Eurospun Block Buster Chunky and King Cole Big Value Chunky.
A 6mm hook.



Try to make! 

And here is a candle cozy!

  
On my mantel in the evening...


So cozy... m-m-m... poet-single.blogspot.com 

 And below you can see coasters in Christmas colors.

 
Just six granny squares...


 Oooh so hard to get a real shade of red color. I still don't know how to.

And also I have a few new projects, which I'll show you next time.

Kisses!
poet-single.blogspot.com
Olga ☼

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful new year to you my virtual friend!
    kisses :)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,

    you have very sweet crochetprotjekts.
    I like it


    Conny

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips